Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why did you take the hospice volunteer training online course?

I have a passion and extreme support of hospice care. My career goal is to work for Hospice, as I currently hold my BSW and I am pursuing my masters. I feel Hospice is a very positive thing and that the community should be educated on it and the amazing things Hospice offers.

A.E.

I love getting the submission on the final essays of the training site for hospice volunteers.

Every time I read the essays by "students" of the course, my goals are clearer and my passion for hospice is strengthened by every entry.

 

Become a hospice volunteer.  Ask your local hospice if they use the hospice volunteer training online program.  If not, you can begin the training at http://volunteertrainingonline.com/courses

Posted via email from Hospice Volunteer Training Online

No comments:

Post a Comment